Students can do a variety of assignments during their internship or thesis period:
– Marketing and promotion strategies (creating awareness about CBT project in Huay Pu Keng in countries like US, Canada, France, Spain, Australia, Brazil, South Africa, etc) but also social media strategy & implementation.
– Other Karenni villages, like Huay Sua Thao, want to follow in Huay Pu Keng’s footsteps. Further research, training and collaboration is necessary.
– Research and implementation regarding funding opportunities
– Chinese market for CBT, as China is the largest market for Thailand
– MICE market for CBT project in Huay Pu Keng
– Investigation of the effects of COVID-19 on CBT (researching whether behaviour during and after the pandemic changed among travelers, what can Fair Tourism do to help in this period)
– Research possibilities for CBT in the Middle-East. We have a partner located in Jordan who can be contacted to support this research.
If you have any other ideas for your internship/thesis, we are open to discuss that.
You can do a remote internship/thesis with weekly team meetings via Skype or come to The Hague, where we are located.
Please contact us for further information.